Sunday, February 01, 2004

Give him a warm hand on his entrance

I'm entering a very busy week at work, so I've asked the lovely and talented Faustus to guest blog for me. He's extremely judgmental and hates everyone, so you should get along fine.

I know I've been blogging sporadically lately so I thought about just letting Judgment Call go for the week, but the shameless truth is that Faustus' blog is much better and more popular than mine, and I'm hoping to draw a few of his many readers over here.

Of course, there's always the risk that my plan will backfire and when my own regular readers see how good Faustus is, they'll leave me forever when he's done here and read only The Search For Love....

Oh well, it's too late now. Please give a warm welcome to our honored guest, and enjoy the week!

(For readers new and old, I've added a list of my favorite posts to the sidebar. Again, this is a desperate attempt to entice new visitors to stay, as I'm the first to admit that my recent posts have been inconsistent in quality!)

No comments: