Sunday, February 08, 2004

N.B.: Adam is still AWOL. He says he'll be coming back very soon, but I suspect he's gone all Jennifer Garner on us. In the meantime, you can check out my blog if you need more to read.

The other day, I had occasion to go to Columbia Presbyterian Hospital (not as a patient, don't worry). Hanging all over the place were copies of the following sign for a talk being given next Friday:

"Functional Selectivity (agonist trafficking), a new and ubiquitous mechanism: It's Effects on D2 Dopamine Receptor Signaling and Antipsychotic Drug Action"

Even if I had any interest in or understanding of D2 dopamine receptor signaling, the inconsistent capitalization and the use of the contraction "it's" instead of the possessive "its" would be enough to keep me away.

No comments: