Friday, March 26, 2004

"Out like a lamb" does not mean wearing a wool sweater!

It's finally spring! We broke 60° in New York today, and it's sunny and breezy. Times Square even smells nice.

This should make me incredibly happy (and okay, I'll admit it, no matter how much I'm about to crankify the situation, it does) but unfortunately I had to run errands this morning, and all the people who control HVAC in the city live off in a cave somewhere with no access to The Weather Channel. It must have been at least 90° in Office Depot, and the C train was like a sauna. By the time I got to work I'd sweat right through the denim jacket I'd been so excited to pull out of the closet this morning, and now I get to face the whole day feeling gross.

Oh what the hell do I care, it's spring!!

No comments: