Thursday, February 10, 2005

I don't test well

Okay so I tried to do this quiz as honestly as possible, though the questions are pretty obvious ("I am from the wrong side of the tracks," "I frequently use humor to overcome my awkwardness"), so I figured I was shaping up to be a Seth or maybe a Sandy or even Summer I could handle, but a Julie?? I am not a fucking Julie!!! And I'm more Oliver before Seth or Anna? This thing is rigged.

You scored as Julie. You are obsessed with status and prestige because you are invested in what other people think. Learn to find happiness by figuring out (and pursuing) your own internal desires instead of society's.

Julie

89%

Kirsten

83%

Oliver

67%

Summer

67%

Seth

66%

Jimmy

61%

Caleb

56%

Marissa

50%

Anna

50%

Luke

45%

Sandy

28%

Hailey

22%

Ryan

0%

What OC character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: