Monday, February 28, 2005

Lost and Found

Okay, so I just watched last week's Lost and two loose ends I mentioned in today's post (where'd the dog go and what about Korean lady's language skills?) were addressed, along with twists a-plenty and fabulous blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment of interconnectedness. Much of Jin's flashback was redundant, since we'd seen it all from Sun's point of view, but getting a different angle on it was cool.

Was it a new writer this week? Was I watching in a new light because of all your comments? All I know is it grabbed me for the first time in weeks, with several moments that were truly exciting and a little bit shocking, and even -- goodness gracious! -- some genuine jokes! It didn't really deal with the mysteries of the island (though it looks like next week's will), but things definitely advanced this week, with character, relationships, and general plot development.

Yay, good TV!

No comments: