Thursday, April 07, 2005

Spam of the Week

I generally ignore my spam completely -- a quick look at the addresses and subject lines in my Suspect Mail folder will tell me if anything legit got filtered by mistake, and the rest I just delete -- but this caught my eye for some reason. I guess it was because MCM recently sent me a funny spam subject line that was similarly themed, so I thought I'd send this one along to her. Then I opened the actual email and was so... well, confused. I decided I had to post it in its entirety. If anyone dares go to the website (I did not, especially from work), please let me know what you find. Everything before the URL is typically badly written but at least makes sense. Everything after it is so fucking weird!


Subject: Acquire more dateable women in your zip code! barney

Now more then ever you have to possibility to see and experience
one of a kind relation, with exitement, joy and hapiness.
No matter what is your objective, your goal, you cna get
it - just watch and talk to the women, real women just like
you're a real man. so enter the site now for more...

http://www.raisesexlife.com/prologue/mooney.htm

thank you for your wonderful fundraising ideas i have enjoyed getting great ideas to help me with our adoption god bless you.
don t be so hard on yourself give yourself some credit shes obviously not too hott for you! ask her how she feels about you! see if she thinks yall should be more then just friends xoxo.
this is a really outstanding story i love your way of working the characters it s really great please continue! and update soon!
den after tat went to eat at marche wasnt as x as i tot it would be ate sum wedges den the rest had ice-cream.
i have no idea i have never tried to loose weight i m sure if u like ran a mile a day n didnt eat fatty foods u could loose it fast.
okay id liek you to get fat and try to loose weight have fun its not that easy skinny girl seriously step into the real world honey!
then there are countries that are adrift that we are trying to help to not sink such as ivory coast or the central african republic he added.
to shed more executives and the possibility to downgrades reserves for a third time since january remain high on the agenda we ll get back to the nigerian side of the agenda later today.
ok so i heard from someone who heard from another someone that you are only supposed to select one answer for each qn i doubt it though cos this result does not sound like me at all.
nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp the dollar stretcher.
nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp.
oh and how are you going to get past the no student stipulation for minerva s party so hermione can be with severus.
hi people i m bored and i totally forgot about blogger and such so i come back and say hi! someone talk to me or something.
we learn about objective and super-objective the same can be said about the biomechanics the small blocks of movement have to be built into one physical design of the role.
isa - cessation of energy freezing an issue where it stands cooling relationships separation division.

No comments: