Thursday, October 20, 2005

Hello? Anyone out there?

Is this thing on?

It's really not fair. I quit blogging and the universe gives me Surface, Supernatural, Flight Plan and the iPod Nano.

I pretty much stopped reading blogs as well as writing them over the summer. Over the last couple of days I've been catching up, updating my RSS feeds and adding various forms of web-browsing back into my daily routine (for that matter, adding a daily routine back into my day), and it made me kind of miss The JC.

So I figure a few people have me Blogrolled or Bloglined or in an RSS reader and you might actually know I've done this.

So welcome to Judgment Call 2.0. We'll see how often I post. Part of the reason I paused was because it was feeling like homework, so I'm only going to post when I really have something to say. Not that "something to say" in any way equals quality blogging, but my three loyal readers know that already!

No comments: