Sunday, April 16, 2006

Of course you realize this means war

Okay, Desperate Housewives writers, you're already on my list over the whole "For God sakes" thing (to say nothing of the whole "there are 5 separate story lines on this show now and only 2 of them are interesting" thing), and now you've made the always-perfect Kathryn Joosten say "Fudgicle." What is wrong with you people??

Okay, I can admit it, something is wrong with me. I know it's entirely irrational, but it's one of those things, like "ATM machine" and "PIN number" that makes me completely crazy. "Fudgicle" is like nails on a chalkboard to me (and actually, nails on a chalkboard don't bother me much.)

The word is Fudgsicle, people. With an S. Just like Popsicle and Creamsicle. No one says "Popicle," do they? Not that I know of. Why is this so hard?

And for fuck's sake, why did Paul just say "For God sakes"?????

No comments: