Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Frak me...

Remember when I said I wasn't obsessed with Battlestar Galactica? Yeah, that may no longer be true.

Over the weekend I hit the halfway point in the Season 1 DVDs, and I then finished the season in less than 24 hours (pausing pretty much only to sleep). Then I downloaded the podcasts. Tonight I'm borrowing Season 2 from a friend. How did it take me so long to get into this show? Especially since it was being watched in my house??


On another note, my geektastic post from last week about the Apple Store opening (as opposed to this geektastic post about Battlestar Galactica) got linked from a site all about the Apple Store, so I've been getting some extra hits and feel some pressure to write something good. Um, this isn't it. So if you've just joined us, welcome! I hope you'll look around, and check out the "Best of" links in the sidebar, as my recent output has been spotty at best!

No comments: