Monday, August 28, 2006

Back to life

The detox begins today. I was shockingly good this summer. I didn't exercise nearly as much as I wanted to, and I carbed out daily (let's not even discuss the beer intake), but I managed to not gain nearly as much weight as I did last year.

And then I came home. And spent a week sitting on the couch. Eating nothing but take-out. It's amazing how fat one can get in just seven days. I mean, really amazing.

I'm still off this week (and by "off," I mean "unemployed," but I'm taking a couple weeks to enjoy not working and not even looking for anything), but I'm changing my routine and using my free time for good. No carbs, and I'm going to the gym every day. Stop laughing! I'm serious, dammit!

Oh yeah, and I want to blog more too, so I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: