Thursday, September 14, 2006

Netflix Stalking

During my time off I spent some serious quality time with my Netflix Queue, so I really enjoyed this article about Netflix Friends and wanted to share it.

My own queue (and my Amazon wishlist) is simply a repository for anything I might ever want to watch someday, and it's massive. When I read about something in Entertainment Weekly it goes on one of those lists. It's easier than remembering it later on. I reorder my queue all the time, moving the things I really want to watch to the top, so that a disc can sit at #10, patiently waiting for me to allow it to come home, for years.

I shudder to think what a casual observer might make of my Netflixation. But I always say yes to Netflix Friends because I want to see their queues too!

No comments: