Monday, February 19, 2007

Curiously Confusing

Apparently, I need to clarify a few things about chocolate-covered Altoids due to the slew of comments on yesterday's post. Yes, around here, two comments qualifies as a slew.

First of all, Tim, I am sad for you. I'll give you raisins and Altoids, but you don't like dark chocolate or cinnamon? Dessert must be very hard for you. And you'll never know the wonder of my world-famous Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies.

I, on the other hand, love dark chocolate and cinnamon Altoids (but not peppermint or spearmint ones - bleah). The 'toids are covered in the chocolate, which melts away, leaving the normal cinnamony goodness behind. So no, it's not bad for your breath - at least no worse than the sugar in Altoids always is.

Now I'm on a quest for the ginger ones....