Monday, September 24, 2007

Stay tuned for scenes from the next 90210

As much as I love TV, I tend to view it as a largely disposable medium. Or rather, a disposable delivery method. This is true of movies I watch at home too. There are very few shows to which I give my undivided attention. When I'm home, I'm just easily distracted - by my laptop, by Boy, by the cat, by folding laundry, whatever. Same thing if I'm watching on my iPod - I'm on the subway or at the gym, generally. And so I miss things, and when shows are complicated (which I like, don't get me wrong) I might forget things, especially in the months between seasons. Maybe it's just that I'm getting older; even with shows for which I do drop everything (yeah Battlestar!) my mind is somewhat sieve-like.

All I'm saying is, would it have killed Heroes to do a "Previously on..." and help me out a little??