Saturday, September 29, 2007

Get'cha Head in the Capades

In a few hours, I'm seeing High School Musical: The Ice Tour at Madison Square Garden.

If you think I'm crazy... well, I can't argue with that, but consider the response of Faustus when I asked him if he wanted to be my date for this cultural milestone:
"OH MY GOD YES! I guess this means I have to Netflix the movie now. I still haven't seen it."

At least I knew what I was getting myself into. Mostly I'm dying to see how they pull off the basketball number. Though the email I got yesterday from the Garden that suggested I might also enjoy The Wiggles Live! Race to the Rainbow concerns me a little bit.

This may be the gayest thing either of us has ever done. And Faustus has done, well, a lot.

I'll report back if we survive the arena full of screaming children.