Tuesday, March 22, 2011

O hai

Over the weekend, this blog was added to the list of fabulous sites over at Damn Hell Ass Kings (I guess "blogroll" is still the appropriate term here, even though I just mocked MCM for using it to refer to Google Reader), so that anyone who follows them is theoretically now following me. In other words, I now have more than 12 readers for the first time in all the years I've been writing here off and on. So I thought I should say hi!

A lot of these guys are writers whose work I've read and liked for a long time, and I'm delighted to be in their company. Also, since I've been trying to write more here, this is awfully good motivation. (It's also awfully bad timing, as this week is going to be crazy at work and next week I leave town to run a conference, so we'll see how it goes.)

So, anyway, hi new people! I'll try not to suck.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Hi there! I know exactly what you mean. We are nice people, I think, mostly! Or smart people at least, mostly, so if you get insulted at least it won't be with lame-ass insults.

I hope nobody insults you. You seem nice :P

Adam said...

Shit, if I seem nice I must be doing this all wrong! :)